freezing Tissuelyser instrument, DHFSTPRP-24 adopts a special vertical up-down integrated vibration mode, through the high-frequency reciprocating vibration, impact and shearing of grinding beads (zirconia, steel balls, glass beads, ceramic beads). achieve goals quickly. The ground samples are more complete and uniform, the sample repeatability is better, and there is no cross-contamination between samples.
The number of operations is large, the effect is good
Efficient and fast work can complete the grinding of 24 samples in 3 minutes. Save time and effort, and the difference between batches and batches is small. The extracted protein has higher specific activity and longer nucleic acid fragments.
No cross-contamination The sample tube is completely closed during the crushing process, and disposable centrifuge tubes and beads can be used. The sample remains intact in the tube to avoid cross-contamination between samples and external contamination.
Easy to operate 1. Built-in program controller, which can set parameters such as grinding time and rotor vibration frequency;
2. Humanized operation interface.
Good stability 1. The vertical oscillation method is adopted, the grinding is more sufficient, and the stability is better;
2. During the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 90dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
Convenient low-temperature operation When a low-temperature grinding environment is required, the adapter with the sample can be immersed in liquid nitrogen to cool for 1-2 minutes. After taking it out, move it to the host and quickly fix it to start grinding. There is no need for re-freezing treatment, saving liquid nitrogen.
Good repeatability Set the same program for the same tissue sample to obtain the same grinding effect. The working time is short and the sample temperature does not rise.
Application areas: tissue grinding, homogenization, cell disruption, homogenization, material dispersion, preparation, sample mixing, shaking, etc.
Host a DHFSTPRP-24
Adapter Ø2ml set
Refrigeration adapter Ø2ml set or Ø1.5ml set (choose 1 of 2)
Grinding Beads 1. Ø5 imported stainless steel grinding beads 1000 or Ø5 imported ceramic grinding beads 1000 (choose 1 from 2);
2. Ø3 imported stainless steel grinding beads 1000.
200 special grinding tubes
A set of special bead gun (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-DNA LW-D-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-RNA LW-D-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-protein LW-D-P3 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue-DNA LW-Z-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: Plant tissue-RNA LW-Z-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue-protein LW-Z-P3 (optional)
Extraction object: Microorganism-DNA LW-W-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: microorganism-RNA LW-W-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: microorganism-protein LW-W-P3 (optional)
Precautions before use:
1. The matching LW kit can be used to quickly, efficiently, stably, and batch extract DNA/RNA proteins from samples.
2. 1Hz=30 revolutions/second / 1Hz=100RPM
3. Conventional adapters can be refrigerated to give samples a cool environment while working. It can be equipped with an adapter with refrigeration, which can be soaked in liquid nitrogen for more than 30 minutes.
4. The noise emission value for the working environment depends on the type of sample and the settings of the grinder. The parameters in the table are in the no-load state.
5. Small samples typically used for DNA and RNA isolation can be prepared in disposable centrifuge tubes. Adapters made of teflon material can be used to hold 5 or 10 disposable sample tubes for cell disruption. The cell tissue in the machine is quickly and effectively broken up in a very short time, so no additional low-temperature refrigeration is required.