Lawson China (LAWSON) DHFSTPRP-CL24 Cryogenic Homogenizer is a special, fast, high-efficiency, multi-tube consistent system. It can extract and purify the original DNA, RNA and protein from any source (including soil, plant and animal tissues/organs, bacteria, yeast, fungi, spores, paleontological specimens, etc.).
Three key elements of sample processing:
○High-efficiency grinding - up to 192 samples in one batch
○Cryogenic grinding - grinding temperature can be customized and adjusted
○Do not destroy sample components - cryoprotect sample components
1. Plant tissues: roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, etc.
2. Animal tissues: brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph node, muscle, bone, etc.
3. Fungal bacteria: yeast, Escherichia coli, etc.
4. Food and Drugs: All kinds of food, tablets, etc.
5. Volatile samples: coal, oil shale, wax products, etc.
6. Plastics, polymers: PE, PS, textiles, resins, etc.
·Extract nucleic acid/protein
Cryogenically ground samples can effectively inhibit nucleic acid degradation and retain protein activity.
·Analysis of medicinal components
There are often significant differences between isomers of active pharmaceutical ingredients. Cryogenic grinding prevents molecular degradation due to pressure and heat.
·Reduce sample volatilization
Cryogenic grinding can significantly reduce the volatilization of the sample and preserve the content of the sample components more completely
· Grinding tough/hard samples
For difficult-to-grind samples such as high-tough plastics, high-strength plastics, and resins, cryogenic grinding can greatly improve the grinding effect and efficiency.
The DHFSTPRP-CL24 Cryogenic Homogenizer adopts a special vertical up-down integrated vibration mode, through the high-frequency reciprocating vibration, impact and shearing of grinding beads (zirconia, steel balls, glass beads, ceramic beads). achieve goals quickly. The ground samples are more complete and uniform, the sample repeatability is better, and there is no cross-contamination between samples.
The number of operations is large, the effect is good, and the high-efficiency and fast work can complete the grinding of 2 × 24, 2 × 48, and 4 × 96 samples within 1 minute. Save time and effort, and the difference between batches and batches is small. The extracted protein has higher specific activity and longer nucleic acid fragments.
No cross-contamination The sample tube is completely closed during the crushing process, and disposable centrifuge tubes and beads can be used. The sample remains intact in the tube to avoid cross-contamination between samples and external contamination.
Easy to operate 1. Built-in program controller, which can set parameters such as grinding time and rotor vibration frequency;
2. Humanized operation interface.
Good stability 1. Vertical oscillation is adopted, the grinding is more sufficient and the stability is better;
2. During the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 55dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
Convenient for low-temperature operation When a low-temperature grinding environment is required, the adapter with the sample can be immersed in liquid nitrogen to cool for 1-2 minutes. After taking it out, move it to the host and quickly fix it to start grinding without re-freezing, saving liquid nitrogen .
Good reproducibility Set the same procedure for the same tissue sample to obtain the same grinding effect. The working time is short and the sample temperature does not rise.
Application areas: tissue grinding, homogenization, cell disruption, homogenization, material dispersion, preparation, sample mixing, shaking, etc.
Processing capacity: the maximum processing capacity within 15 seconds can process 24 samples at the same time, integrated compressor refrigeration
Compatible sample book: 24*(0.2-0.5ML) /24*2ML /12*(5-15)ML /4*25ML /2*50ML, various specifications of grinding tubes can be customized
Display mode: touch screen display, convenient and intuitive operation
Data storage: Ten groups of experimental data can be stored. According to different experimental samples, animal heart, spleen, lung, kidney, bone, skin, and hair patterns are set.
Mode cycle: According to the set experimental parameters, it can continuously cycle between several set parameters to further reduce the interference of human factors
Maximum feed size: no requirement, adjust according to adapter
Refrigeration function: Yes, adjustable from -30 degrees to 37 degrees
Temperature control accuracy: + 0.5℃
Open cover operation protection: electromagnetic lock
Final output particle size: ~5µm
Number of grinding platforms: (the number of grinding jars that can be accepted)<2
Fastening device: with automatic centering
Homogenization speed: 0 ~ 70 Hz/sec, working time: 0 seconds ~ 99 minutes, users can set by themselves
Grinding ball diameter: 0.1～30mm
Grinding ball material: alloy steel, chrome steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand
Acceleration: Reach max speed in 2 seconds
Slow down: Reach minimum speed in 2 seconds
Noise level: <55db
Grinding method: wet grinding, dry grinding, low temperature grinding
The constant temperature can be reconfigured: with the ability to upgrade to ultra-low temperature liquid nitrogen refrigeration or air refrigerator refrigeration
Adapter material: PTFE, alloy steel
Safety instructions: Fastening device with automatic centering, safety lock when working, full protection
Grinding kit material: hard steel, , PTFE (Teflon), zirconia
Weight: 58 Kg
One host: DHFSTPRP-CL24
Adapter: Ø2ml set
Refrigeration adapter: Ø2ml set or Ø1.5ml set (choose 1 from 2)
Grinding beads: 1000 imported stainless steel grinding beads of Ø5 or 1000 imported ceramic beads of Ø5 (choose 1 from 2);
2. Ø3 imported stainless steel grinding beads 1000.
Special grinding tube: 200 pieces
Special bead gun: one set (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-DNA LW-D-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-RNA LW-D-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: animal tissue-protein LW-D-P3 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue-DNA LW-Z-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue-RNA LW-Z-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: plant tissue-protein LW-Z-P3 (optional)
Extraction object: microorganism-DNA LW-W-P1 (optional)
Extraction object: Microorganism-RNA LW-W-P2 (optional)
Extraction object: microorganism-protein LW-W-P3 (optional)
1. The matching LW kit can be used to quickly, efficiently, stably, and batch extract DNA/RNA proteins from samples.
2. 1Hz=30 revolutions/second / 1Hz=100RPM
3. Conventional adapters can be refrigerated to give samples a cool environment while working. It can be equipped with an adapter with refrigeration, which can be soaked in liquid nitrogen for more than 30 minutes.
4. The noise emission value for the working environment depends on the type of sample and the settings of the grinder. The parameters in the table are in the no-load state.
5. Small samples typically used for DNA and RNA isolation can be prepared in disposable centrifuge tubes. Adapters made of Teflon material can be used to accommodate 5 or 10 disposable sample tubes for cell disruption. Cells and tissues are rapidly and efficiently disrupted in a very short time in the Multi-Sample Tissue Grinder, thus eliminating the need for additional cryogenic refrigeration.
For industrial mass production customers, Our company provides professional customized solutions, welcome to inquire.